Potter Amseco LED16 LED Annunciator
Also known as: LED16, PL-LED16
The Potter Amseco LED-16 is an LED remote annunciator for the PFC-6000 and Potter Plus Series addressable fire control panels. The unit communicates using a RS-485 connection to the main panel providing zone specific indication of alarm, supervisory, trouble conditions.
The LED-16 features 2 slide-in labels allowing each of the 16 zones to be customized for any application. It can be mounted on a single gang electrical box or a four-square electrical box. The annunciator utilizes a sheet metal enclosure secured with a Potter lock.
- Capable of displaying alarms, supervisory, trouble
- status for 16 zones
- System Silence and Reset buttons
- Common LEDs for status indication
- Maximum 31 LED-16s for PFC-6500, 6500R, 6800,
- and P-400, P-400R
- Maximum 10 LED-16s for PFC-6030, 6075, 6075R,
- 6127, 6127R, 6200, and P-100, P-200, and P-300
- Maximum P-Link wire length of 6,500 feet