Potter Amseco ARM-1 4PDT Auxiliary Relay Module
Also known as: ARM1, PL-ARM1
When the ARM-1 is used the additional power required for this relay module must be subtracted from the total circuit current available. The ARM-1 Auxiliary Relay Module is a non-supervised 4PDT Relay designed to be activated by 24VDC Indicating and/or Releasing, polarity reversing circuits. The module can be used for fan shutdown, door release, elevator recall, etc.
- UL Listed: For use with the PFC-4410RC Series
- Dimensions: 3 1/4" X 3 1/4" X 4"
- Weight: .315 lb.
- Assembly: Socketed relay in plastic mounting track
- Power Requirements: 40mA at 24VDC
- Contact Ratings: Each relay has 4PDT contacts, Rated at 10 amps resistive, 120/240VAC, 0-30VDC