When it comes to performance and affordability, you won't find a better VGA switcher on the market!
Switch four VGA sources to a single display using Cat5 cable.- Supports a maximum signal distance of 1,000 feet and up to 150 feet of remote power.- Includes both auto and manual switching modes.- Every port is ground loop isolated.- Ideal for multi-room systems, boardroom systems, retail locations, electronic signs & billboards, and in-store video.
Muxlab 500161 VGA 4x1 Switcher, 20-20VThe VGA 4x1 Switcher allows up to four (4) VGA (RGBHV) sources to be switched to one (1) display via Cat5e/6 cable for more cost-efficient cabling. The switcher works in conjunction with the Active VGA Balun II (500140) and Active VGA Balun II Transmitter (500141). At least one (1) 500140 is required to support one (1) source and one (1) display. Up to three (3) additional 500141 may be added to support up to three (3) additional sources. Applications include; Digital signage, boardroom systems, multi-room systems, classroom training, retail systems, electronic billboards, electronic signs, video, kiosks, point-of-sale displays, in-store video.
- Auto and Manual switching modes
- Control via: manual, IR, RS22and USB
- Plug and Play - DDC Compliant
- Remote power up to 150 ft (46 m)
- Modular RJ45 on input and output
- Supports up to 192 x 1440, 1080p
- Includes GUI software and IR remote
- Works in conjunction with 500140/141/142/li>
- May be cascaded with VGA 1x4 Hub (500150)