Sending high-resolution HDMI without breaking the bank!
Connects four HDMI sources to four displays using Cat5 cable. Works with 500407 or 500417 HDMI IR/Receivers to support up to 300 feet of video. Includes four IR-Emitters and one matrix switch, handheld remote control, power supply, and A/B control cable. Perfect for classroom projector systems, commercial and residential A/V systems, digital signage, boardroom systems, and medical information systems.
Muxlab 500415 HDMI 4x4 Matrix Switch
Also known as: 5M-500415
The MUXLAB-500415 is an HDMI 4x4 Matrix Switch that distributes 4 HDMI sources to a maximum of four HDMI displays over Cat5e/6 cable.
The unit comes with four IR emitters and a wireless remote.
- HDMI 1.3a
- Switches four (4) HDMI sources to four (4) HDMI displays via two (2) Cat5e/6
- Control options: Pushbutton, IR, USB, GUI, Web Interface
- Up to 150 ft (45m) @ 1080p Deep Color via Cat6
- Up to 300 ft (90m) @ 1080I via Cat5e/6
- Supports IR matrix and source control
- Includes four IR emitters plus wireless remote
- Works with 500407 and 500417 receivers
- EDID handling options
- Environment HDMI 1.3A
- Devices LCD and Plasma TVs, DVD and Blu-Ray players, monitors, projectors, PCs, laptops, home theatre systems, home theater PCs, game consoles, servers that support HDMI
- Temperature Operating: 0C to 40C Storage: -20C to 85C
- Humidity: Up to 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 1U Rack Mountable: 19.00 x 7.50 x 1.75 (48.26 cm x 19.05 cm x 4.45 cm)
- Weight: 4.0 lb (1.8 kg)
- USB Cable: Includes one (1) USB Type A to Type B cable
- Software: Includes MuxLab Control Software on USB Flash Drive
- Regulatory: FCC, CE-EMC Directive 89/336/EE, RoHS, WEEE
- Warranty: Two (2) years
Average rating: 5.0, based on
For more information about the Muxlab 500415, please contact us.