Providing another level of support to Muxlab Products!
Emitter supports IR source control between AV source and display by connecting to an active Balun transmitter. Perfect for TV sets, STB, DVE, DR, PVR, and satellite receivers. Remote control not included.
Muxlab 500998 IR Emitter
Also known as: 5M-500998
The MUXLAB-500998 is an IR Emitter that supports IR source control between an AV source and display.
The 500998 connects to an active balun transmitter, while the 500999 connects to the corresponding receiver. The handheld remote must be purchased separately.
- Suitable for IR data format: NEC code, RC5 code, RC6 code, Grunding code, RCA Code, Zenith code and Sony 12-bit code Carrier frequency: 38 kHz
- Environment: Infra-red (IR) control
- Devices: TV Sets, STB, DVD, DVR, PVR, satellite receivers.
- Works with MuxLab P/Ns: 500145, 500405, 500406
- Transmission: Transparent to the user
- IR data format supported: NEC code, RC5 code, RC6 code, Grunding code, RCA Code, Zenith code and Sony 12-bit code
- Carrier Frequency: 38 kHz
- IR wavelength: 940 nm
- Temperature Operating: 0 C to 40 C Storage: -10 C to 70 C Humidity: Up to 95% non-condensing
- Enclosure: Dark purple epoxy resin
- Dimensions: 0.79 x 0.95 x 0.51 (20 mm x 24 mm x 13 mm) with 71 (1.8m) cable
- Weight: 0.64 oz (18 gms)
- Regulatory: RoHS
- Warranty: Two (2) years
Average rating: 5.0, based on
For more information about the Muxlab 500998, please contact us.