Macurco TX-12-ND Nitrogen Dioxide Gas Detector, 100-240VAC, Dark Gray
Also known as: TX12ND, MA-TX12ND
The Macurco TX-12-ND are line voltage (100-240VAC), dual relay nitrogen dioxide gas detector, controller and transducers. The TX-12-ND utilizes an internal switching power supply that is capable of using line voltage between 100 and 240VAC and 50-60Hz. The TX-12-AM have selectable 4-20mA output, buzzer and digital display options. It is an electronic detection system used to measure the concentration of various gases and provide feedback and automatic control to help reduce gas concentrations in parking garages, maintenance facilities or other commercial applications.
The TX-12-ND is also available in White.
- Dark gray housing
- 100-240VAC input
- Nitrogen dioxide gas detector
- Mounts on a standard 4 x 4 electrical box
- 5A SPDT relay controls valves, louvers or exhaust fans
- 0.5A N.O. or N.C alarm relay connects to warning devices or control panels
- 4-20mA current loop - compatible with the Macurco DVP-120 Control Panel
- Supervised system design: detector problem will cause relay activation
- ETL Listed to UL 61010-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No 61010-1
- Power: 100-240VAC (50 TO 60 HZ)
- Current: 1.0 A MAX
- Shipping Weight: 1 pound (0.45 kg)
- Size: 4 1/2 x 4 x 2 1/8 in. (11.4 X 10.2 X 5.4 cm)
- Color: Dark gray
- Connections: plugs/terminals
- Mounting box: (not included) 4x4 electric
- Current Loop, 4-20 mA
- Alarm relay: 0.5A 120 V, 60 VA
- Alarm relay actuation: selectable N.O. default or N.C.
- Alarm relay settings: Selectable within sensor range
- Fan relay: 5 A, 240 VAC, pilot duty, SPDT, latching or non-latching
- Fan relay actuation: Selectable within sensor range
- Fan Delay Settings of 0, 1, 3 (default), 5 and 10 minutes
- Fan Relay Minimum Runtime settings are 0 (default), 3, 5, 10 or 15 minutes
- Operating Environment: 0F to 125 F (-18C to 52C).10 to 90% RH non-condensing
Average rating: 4.4, based on
For more information about the Macurco TX-12-ND, please contact us.