Keri Systems PXL500W PXL-500 Tiger Controller II Wiegand Compatible
Also known as: PXL500W, KF-PXL500W, KSI-PXL500W
The KERI-SYSTEMS-PXL-500W Tiger II Controller hardware platform provides sophisticated access control solutions for up to 256 doors at a single site and thousands of doors spread over a number of remote sites.
The PXL-500W itself contains all the input/output functionality necessary to manage a single door (Lock Relay, Door Sense, Request-to-Exit, and two reader inputs) as well as provide an alarm output. Each controller has an RS-485 port for connection to other PXL-500s (up to 128 per network) and an RS-232 serial port for connection to a PC which communicates with the first PXL-500 on the network.
The PXL-500W's two reader inputs can be configured Wiegand-compatible device. The PXL-510 provides integration with the NetworX (Caddx) NX-8E Alarm Panel such that users can disarm and arm the alarm system using the access systems readers.
- Sophisticated Hardware Platform that reduces the total installed cost of access control
- 100% Distributed Intelligence, Expandable 1 or 2 Doors at a Time
- Great Installer Features Including Self-Configuring Hardware with No Jumper Settings, Digital Address Selection and Readout without DIP Switches, Quick Disconnect Terminals, and on-Board Diagnostics
- RS-485 Networking, 256 door/65,000 User Capacity
- RS-232 Port for direct PC, TCP/IP or Modem Connection, 5 Year Memory Retention
- Compatable with existing PXL-250 Systems
- Compatible with Wiegand Systems