Honeywell Video HRHM1041 HQA Pure DVR, 720p, 4 Channel, 1TB
Supercharge your Analogue security system with Honeywells HQA (High Quality Analog) technology for High Definition 720p images over your existing coax infrastructure. The Performance Series HQA 720p DVRs are the economic alternative for achieving HD video surveillance while retaining your existing BNC cables and cameras.
- 720p, 4 channels
- 1TB hard drive
- High decoding capability for full HD viewing and recording.
- H.264 dual-stream video compression.
- Each channel supports HQA/Analog Video input. (HRHM104 supports HQA cameras only).
- Simultaneous HDMI/VGA video output.
- Easy to Use
- The Quick wizard and plug-and-play (similar to traditional DVRs and analog cameras) make setup fast and easy.
- Physical installation within minutes with the help of a comprehensive and easy-to-understand quick installation guide.
- Convenient, Flexible Storage Options
- Store videos and snapshots to external storage, such as the clients PC, through the Internet.
- Store videos and snapshots to an external network storage server such as an FTP site.
- Store videos and snapshots to a USB memory device.
- Dynamic, Accessible Monitoring
- Monitor from anywhere using the mobile apps for Apple, Android, and Windows smartphones, Apple and Android tablet computers, and laptops.
- Network monitoring, including the transmission of some alarm information through SNMP.
- All channels support synchronous playback and smart search (search for video that was recorded because motion was detected in a selected area).
- Privacy Masking
- Conceal up to 4 areas of a scene from viewing and recording.
- Safety Features
- Configurable motion detection and camera tamper detection settings, including configurable alarm alerts, such as automatic emails (with attached video or snapshot) and automatic alerts (such as buzzers or flashing lights).
- Remote configuration and firmware updating through Honeywell Viewer web client and the Honeywell Config tool. Password-protected access to the cameras and DVRs video and network setup.
- Bidirectional communication for the DVR.