Honeywell Ademco WAVE2 Two-Tone Indoor Siren
Honeywell WAVE2 is a Two-tone Indoor Siren designed for use with Honeywell Security Systems.
The siren mounts onto a single gang electrical box, wall plate, or ceiling, and boasts a snap-open hinged case cover for quick and easy installations. Convenient wiring access is provided by an ergonomically-designed channeled case back.
The WAVE2 features a 106dB dual tone siren and a terminal strip that makes soldering and splicing unnecessary.
- Patented case design fits single gang electrical box or wall plate
- Snap-open hinged case cover for faster installation
- Louder (106db) dual tone siren output
- Terminal strip eliminates splicing and soldering
- Corner or ceiling mounting with no additional brackets or hardware
- Channeled case back for convenient wiring access
- Vertical or horizontal mounting for great versatility
- Housing: ABS 94 VO Plastic, with hinged case cover
- Dimensions: 3.25"W x 4.25"H x 2.0"D (82.5mm W x 108mm H x 51mm D)
- Color: White
- Operating Temperature: 20F to 175F
- Operating Voltage: 6V - 14 VDC
- Current Draw: 500mA Max. @ 12 VDC
- Sound Pressure:
-Steady: 106db @ 12 VDC, 1 meter
-Warble: 106db @ 12 VDC, 1 meter
- Connection: 3 position Terminal Block
- Agency Listing: (Pending) UL1023, 985, and 464
For more information about the Honeywell Ademco WAVE2, please contact us.