Honeywell VISTA-128BPT Commercial Burglary Alarm Control Panel, UL Listed
Also known as: VISTA128BPT, VISTA-128BPT, HCS-VISTA128BPT
The VISTA-128BPT is a sleek, sophisticated, commercial alarm panel that seamlessly integrates burglary, CCTV, and access control functions in one device.
The control panel supports up to 127 wireless zones and 96 programmable outputs. Partitioning technology gives users the option of establishing up to 8 independent areas of security, with their own user codes, all from the same panel. When paired with an internet or cellular communicator, the VISTA-128BPT will work with the Honeywell Total Connect 2.0 service.
The VISTA-128BPT is listed for residential burglary, residential fire, and commercial burglary applications. It is compatible with a wide range of AlarmNet communication products for alarm reporting, uploading /downloading, and remote services.
The Vista 128BPT is redefining commercial alarm systems by ramping up security and simplifying the end-user experience.
- Provides nine style-B hardwired zones
- Supports up to 119 additional zones using a built-in polling (V-Plex, multiplex) loop interface
- Supports up to 127 wireless zones using up to two 5800 series wireless receivers (fewer if using hardwire and/or polling loop zones)
- Provides one power-limited bell circuit delivering 1.7Amp (max) at 12VDC
- Provides the ability to control eight separate partitions independently, each functioning as if it had its own separate control
- Accommodates 150 user codes with seven authority levels
- Accommodates 32 keypad macro commands per system
- Keeps a log of up to 512 events
- Supports up to 16 compatible two-wire smoke detectors on zone 1
- Zone 7 may be used for keyswitch arming/disarming
- Integrates with WIN-PAK access control systems to provide increased users, event log and scheduling
- Supports V-Plex addressable VISTAKEY access control (up to eight doors and 250 cards)
- Easily programmed and maintained by Compass Windows-based downloader
- Supports up to 96 programmable outputs
- Programmable to meet SIA false alarm prevention specifications. To meet UL approval for ANSI/SIA CP-01-2010, order part number V128BPTSIA
- Supports up to six touchscreen Advanced User Interface (AUI) devices (6272 or later)
- Smoke detector reset at keypad
- Quick exit
- Group bypass
- Arm faulted
- Event arming
- Carbon monoxide (CO) zone type support
- Expanded high-speed RS-232 capability for third party interface and automation
- Internet upload/download over AlarmNet GSM and/or IP communicators over the panel's keypad (ECP) bus
- Ringback support for AlarmNet communicators (confirmation of closing report)
- 24-hour dialer test support for AlarmNet devices
- Supports V-Plex Smart Contact feature for improved responsiveness on systems with many V-Plex zones
- Telco line cut detection
- Voltage Input: From Honeywell No. 1361 Plug-In Transformer or 1361X10 transformer (for X-10 installations) rated 16.5VAC, 40 VA
- Use 1361CN plug-in transformer for Canada
- Alarm Sounder Output: 10VDC-13.8VDC, 1.7 amps max., (UL1023, UL609 installations); 750mA less aux. current draw (UL985 installations)
- Auxiliary Power Output: 9.6VDC-13.8VDC, 750mA max. For UL installations, the accessories connected to the output must be UL Listed, and rated to operate in the above voltage range
- Backup Battery: 12VDC, 4AH or 7AH sealed-lead acid. YUASA NP4-12 (12V, 4AH) or NP7-12 (12V, 7AH) recommended
- Standby Time: Four hours min. with 750mA aux. load using 7AH battery
- Circuit Protectors: PTC circuit breakers are used on battery input to protect against reverse battery connections and on alarm sounder output to protect against wiring faults (shorts). A solid state circuit breaker is used on auxiliary power output to protect against wiring fault (shorts).
- Cabinet Dimensions: 12-1/2" W X 14 1/2" H X 3" D
Average rating: 5.0, based on
For more information about the Honeywell Ademco VISTA-128BPT, please contact us.