Honeywell Ademco 5816OD Weatherproof Wireless Door/Window Contact
The Honeywell 5816OD wireless contact/transmitter is the only transmitter of its kind rated for efficient outdoor use.
With a weatherproof, water-resistant housing and tamper-proof cover, the 5816OD is able to operate in nearly all environments. The unit also comes with a normally closed circuit contact for wiring to external devices and a built-in magnetic reed switch for maximum door/window protection.
The 5816OD is screw-in, stainless steel, or nylon tie mountable. The standard gap for wood, vinyl, and nylon surfaces is 1.75" and 1.25" on steel, so place accordingly during installation to ensure optimal performance.
Perfect for securing outdoor access points, like gates, fences, and sheds, as well as any unit that requires durable, climate-resistant coverage.
- Weather proof and water resistant housing makes it ideal for harsh outdoor climates
- Maximum magnet gap 1.75" on wood, vinyl and non-metallic surfaces and 1.25" on steel to facilitate easier installation
- Two long life AA lithium batteries, easily replaceable
- Built-in reed switch contact loop
- Built-in wireless contact loop (for use with external devices)
- Tamper protection - removal of front cover and transmitter from mounting plate
- Screw mountable
- Stainless steel or nylon cable tie mountable
- Magnet and magnet spacer included
- Paintable plastic housing to match any surface