Honeywell Intellisense IS25100TC PIR 100' Tamper & Form-C Relay
Also known as: CK-IS25100TC
The Honeywell IS25100TC is a PIR motion sensor with a 30 meter range.
The detector comes with four selectable sensitivity settings for adapting to different environments. The lens is sabotage resistant, and a bug guard prevents insects from damaging sensor optics. An advanced microprocessor helps reduce false alarms.
The unit can be mounted to a wall or corner, and is compatible with the SMB10 bracket.
- Range: 30 x 6m (25 x 5 m) in TS50131-2-2 and T014 installations)
- Global compliance: meets many of the world motion sensor standards Including the European TS 50131-2-2 Grade 2, Class II
- Fully featured version: includes remote LED enable and an alarm memory
- Easy installation: 45 terminal blocks, EOL terminals
- Automatic walktest
- Selectable sensitivity: 4 settings to adapt to the environment
- Flexible mountings: wall and corner mount breakout holes available. Or use the SMB10 bracket range (swivel, ceiling, tampered)
- False alarm immunity: designed to meet tough false alarm standards. A microprocessor helps to separate false alarms from real alarms
- Advanced Dual slope temperature compensation
- Large wiring channel on back to allow surface wiring
- Sabotage-resistant lens design
- Patented look-down mirror provides optimum detection directly beneath the sensor
- Tamper switch: Is activated before access is possible
- White Light Immunity of minimum 6500 Lux reduces the chance of false activation
- Bug guard prevents insects to access the sensor optics which reduces the chance of false activation
- Silent relay allows if to be used in quiet environments