Honeywell Ademco IGSMCF GSM / Internet Communicator for Commercial FireUPC: 781410903173
Also known as: IGSMCF
The HONEYWELL-ADEMCO-IGSMCF is a standalone commercial fire communications kit that meets UL864 standard and complies with NFPA72 Chapter 8 for fire communication transmission. The iGSMCF meets the communication demands of commercial fire applications and AHJs (Authorities Having Jurisdiction).
The iGSMCF uses Internet as the primary communication path and GSM as the alternative backup path. This multi-path transmission capability eliminates the need for phone lines, providing savings to the business owner. Universal compatibility allows use on virtually any fire control panel.
The exclusive, Triple-Path Technology combines Internet service with GSM for added reliability and an extra level of security. The GSM radio technology is unique in that it uses GPRS service for data and alarm communications and automatically switches to SMS for alarms if GPRS is unavailable.
All signals are delivered to Honeywells AlarmNet Network Control Center, which routes the information to the appropriate central station. The state-of-the-art AlarmNet Network Control Center is fully redundant and monitored 24/7. AlarmNet has the ability to route messages using AlarmNet-i and 800 PLUS services, providing true redundancy and multi-path message delivery.
- 7845i-GSM Internet and Digital Cellular Communicator,
- Red cabinet, Antenna and accessories
- Reports signals via Internet or GSM digital cellular network
- Dual-Path Technology GPRS primary, SMS secondary
- Diagnostic LEDs for signal strength and status
- Universal control panel compatibility
- Quick connection via keypad bus to compatible Honeywell control panels
- Six input zones
- Full Contact ID or ADEMCO High speed reporting
- Upload/downloading of select Honeywell control panels via Internet or GSM
- Tamper protected enclosure
- Simple programming using 7720P Programming Tool or via the web with AlarmNet Direct
- Transformer and backup battery included