Honeywell Ademco 4208U Universal Eight Zone Remote Point Module
Also known as: HCS-4208U
The Honeywell Ademco 4208U Remote Point Module (RPM) is a universal eight-zone expander that can be used to identify and utilize expansion zones on Ademco contol panels that support V-Plex polling loop devices.
Customize and coordinate your security coverage with selectable zone or serial number designation, allowing for specific zone delineation of devices on your central security network, all easily programmed using DIP switches. Speed up your signals with 10msec programmable response times (loops A &B only) for more efficient emergency notification.
The 4208U's comprehensive range allows for the programming of all your security devices, whether for residential or commercial security, access control, or fire alarm systems. The unit is white and includes tamper protection options for DIP buttons.
- Can be optionally powered from an external DC power supply to reduce the amount of current draw from the polling loop
- Uniquely identifies eight EOLR supervised zones (all zones use 10K resistors, supplied)
- DIP switches can be used to set zone numbers or serial numbers
- When used in serial number mode, each number in the selected group can be assigned to any zone number
- Loops A & B can be programmed for fast (10msec) response
- Provides cover tamper protection, which may be enabled or disabled via on-board DIP switches