Gentex GX93-R Red 12/24VDC Low Current Mini-Horn with Terminal Blocks
Also known as: GN-GX93R
The GX93-R red mini-horn is a high quality remote audible signalingappliance that offers dependable remote annunciation. The GX93-R is ideal for applications where a dependable audible alarm signal is required inapplications such as hotels, dormitories and apartments. The GX93-R is listed for use with both filtered and unfiltered power and a jumper is provided to select either temporal 3 or continuous tone.
The GX93-R can be used on the same sync circuit (AVSM Series ControlModule) as other Gentex signals. The GX93-R is ANSI/UL 464 listed for use with fire protective systems and are warranted for three years from the date of purchase.
- Field selectable 12VDC or 24VDC operation
- Jumper selectable temporal 3 or continuous tone
- Horn frequency is 3100Hz
- Terminal Blocks (12AWG to 18AWG)
- Synchronize horn by using Gentex AVSM control module
- Variety of mounting options for new construction and retrofit applications
- Faceplate available in red or off-white
- Power Source: DC
- Width: 2.8"
- Input Voltage (V DC): 24
- Input Voltage: 24 V DC
- Width (mm): 72.136
- Product Color: Red
- Limited Warranty: 3 Year
- Height: 4.5"
- Form Factor: Box Mount
- Depth (mm): 12.7
- Depth: 0.5"
- Application/Usage: Apartment, Construction Area, Dormitory, Fire, Fire Protection System, Hotel, Retrofitting, Signaling
- Sound Emission (dB(A)): 90
- Alarm Type: Audible
- Product Type: Horn
- Product Series: GX93
- Product Functions: Alarm
- Height (mm): 113.792
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
For more information about the Gentex GX93R, please contact us.