GRI 3030-TWG-B 3/8" Press Fit Switch Set, Brown, Wide Gap 1"+, Open Loop, Terminals
Also known as: 3030TWGB, GI-3030TWGB
GRI's recessed switches are most versatile for a variety of applications, but the switch and magnet installed, should never form a "T" configuration.
When the application calls for a wide gap switch, using a bare magnet, keep in mind that GRI's bare magnets are installed with the painted end towards the switch as they are polarity sensitive. When protecting steel doors, use the GRI PA-75 collars with our wide gap switch.
- Color: Brown
- Wide Gap 1"+
- Open Loop
- UL and ULC approved
- Shorter length case
- Softer fill to protect fragile reed
- Standard 12" leads or terminal block
- Longer leads, zip cord or jacketed cable on request
- Built-in E.O.L. resistors and diodes are available
- Switches or magnets are available separately
- Extra wide gap bare magnets
- Supervisory loops available