Folger Adam 310-4-2-24D-630 Vertical Electric Strike, Heavy Duty, Surface Mount, 24VDC, Satin Stainless Steel
Also known as: 3104224D630, F1-030033929
The 310-4 vertical surface mounted series is designed for heavy duty applications on single or double doors. The all stainless steel construction of this device makes it ideal for high abuse applications. This line of electric strikes will accommodate rim exit devices with a swinging, Pullman style latchbolt.
- For both leaves of a pair of doors when spacing of the vertical rod is between 4-5/8" and 5-3/8"
- .25 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
- Satin stainless steel finish
- Fail Secure (standard)
- Tamper resistant, heavy-duty construction
- Constructed entirely of stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- Adjustable keeper to allow for door and frame misalignment
- Pullman keeper
- Plug-in connector
- Five year limited warranty