Folger Adam 310-4-24D-630 Industrial Electric Strike, PK Keeper, 24VDC, Satin Stainless Steel
Also known as: 310424D630, F1-030033753
The Folger Adam 310-4-24D-630 is a 310-4 series electric strike with a 24 VDC configuration and a satin stainless steel finish. The 310-4 is a 3 hour fire-rated, industrial electric strike designed for extreme heavy duty applications. The all stainless steel construction of this device makes it ideal for high abuse applications that would disable other electric strikes. The 310-4 has a unique 3/4" face plate with an integraded 1/4" base shim that can be removed in the field to accommodate rim exit devices with a 1/2" or 3/4" throw latchbolt.
- For up to 3/4" Pullman style latchbolts on single doors
- PK keeper standard
- .25 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
- Satin stainless steel finish
- Fail Secure (standard)
- Integrated shim for quick customization of faceplate thickness (1/2" to 3/4")
- Tamper resistant, heavy-duty construction
- Constructed entirely of stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance rating 500,000 cycles
- Integrated ramps for better deadlatch handling
- Set screws for horizontal lockdown
- In-frame horizontal adjustability
- Wider faceplate (1-3/4) for greater versatility
- Plug-in connector
- Five year limited warranty