Elk ELK-M1XIN M1 16 Zone Input Expander
Also known as: EK-M1XIN
The Elk-M1XIN is a 16-Zone Input Expander that adds 16 EOL supervised hardwired zones to the M1EZ8 or M1Gold control boards.
The Elk-M1XIN connects to a 4-wire data bus. Up to twelve Elk-M1XIN Expanders can be used at once, with the potential for reaching a total of 208 zones.
- 16 EOL Resistor Supervised Hardwire Zones
- Operates on the 4-Wire Data Bus
- DIP Switch Address Settings
- Flash Memory for Firmware Updating
- Plug-In Terminal Strips
- Status and Diagnostic LED
- On-Board EOL Bus Termination Jumper
- Vertical Mounting using ELK-SWG Glides (included)