DSC LCD4501 MAXSYS Programmable-Message LCD Keypad
Also known as: LCD4501, 3W-LCD4501, DSC-LCD4501
The Tyco DSC LCD-4501 LCD keypad with five function keys provides a plain language interface using a large 32 character LCD display with adjustable brightness and contrast.
All system programming and user operations can be performed using the LCD keypads. Keypads are connected to PC4010/4020 control panels via a 4-wire system communications bus (Combus) which provides power for the keypads and acts as the system communication channel. Keypads are enrolled onto the system at the time of installation, and are supervised for low voltage and presence by the main panel.
- Two line, 32 character LCD display
- Programmable LCD display contrast and brightness
- LCD display and keys backlit for low light viewing
- 'Backlighting boost' provides extra key back-lighting when any key is pressed
- Individual LED indicators for Trouble, Armed, and Ready
- Piezo buzzer provides audible feedback for correct/incorrect key entries, entry/exit alert, and system trouble conditions
- Three dedicated keys for keypad activated alarms: Fire, Panic, Auxiliary