ComNet CWFE1COAX-M Single Channel, Ethernet Over Coax Media Converter, Small SizeUPC: 999999385771
Also known as: CWFE1COAXM, C4-CWFE1COAX, CCN-CWFE1COAXM
The ComNet CWFE1COAXM and CNFE2COAX support high-speed Ethernet transmission over standard 75 ohm coaxial cable circuits, at data rates of 100 Mbps, and transmission distances of up to 305 meters (1000 feet). The CWFE1COAX is a standard sized single channel unit, the CWFE1COAXM is a small sized unit and the CWFE2COAX contains two independent channels in a single standard-sized enclosure (ComFit). These modems are the perfect solution for upgrading an existing coaxial cable plant for use with Ethernet, when compared to the significant costs and nuisance of installing new network cabling. User-configurable master/remote selection is included for unparalleled versatility. LED indicators are provided for rapidly ascertaining the operating status of the device. Packaged in a rugged, compact sized housing, these units are designed for shelf or stand-alone mounting, making them ideal for those installations were space is limited. The CWFE1COAXM and CWFE2COAX may also be DIN-rail mounted by the addition of the ComNet model DINBKT2 Adaptor Plate Kit. True plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation and operation, and no adjustments are ever required.
- Single channel
- The small-sized CWFE1COAX-M package is ideal for those installations were space may be limited
- Commercial Grade
- Supports transmission distances of up to 305 meters (1000 feet) over standard 75 ohm coaxial cable, at symmetric data rates up to 100 Mbps
- Fully compliant with IEEE 802.3 for Ethernet equipment.
- 100 BASE-TX Ethernet input/output port
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover
- User-configurable master/remote selection
- True plug-and-play operation
- BNC connector for coaxial cable interface
- 5 Year Warranty