Camden 1010 Surface Mount Key Switch, Aluminum Faceplate, SPST Maintained, Brushed Aluminum
Also known as: CM1010, CM-1010
The Camden 1010 is a key switch with a cast aluminum faceplate and surface box. The unit features one SPST maintained switch.
The 1010 offers a vandal resistant 1/4" thick aluminum faceplate and are designed for high traffic outdoor or indoor use. They are supplied with a weatherproof gasket and cast aluminum surface mount box, with a 1/2" threaded conduit opening for wall, pipe, or pedestal mounting.
- SPST maintained switch
- Normally-closed contact
- Supplied with heavy duty diecast surface box
- Accepts standard mortise cylinders (1" - 1 1/4")
- Heavy duty 1/4" thick aluminum plate
- Cylinder sits flush to faceplate
- Tamper proof screws and driver provided
- No set screws required
- Color coded 18 AWG soldered leads
- Heat shrink protective sleeve over contacts
- Optional 1-60 second pneumatic time delay.
- 3 year warranty