Camden CX-ED1410 Universal Grade 1 ANSI Fire Electric Strike
Also known as: CXED1410, CM-CXED1410
The Camden CX-ED1410 Grade 1 ANSI fire rated strike for cylindrical locksets offer the very best strike quality and performance, with a stainless steel faceplate provided. The ANSI fire strike design delivers unparalleled application flexibility, with field selectable voltage and fail safe/fail secure operation.
- Centerline latch entry for cylindrical locksets, with ANSI square faceplate
- UL/ULC 90 minute fire rated, UL 1034 Burglary listed
- 5/8" to 3/4" latch projection (throw)
- Selectable 12/24V, AC/DC
- Selectable fail safe/fail secure. Fire rating voided in fail safe mode
- Continuous duty operation
- 5 year warranty
- Voltage: 12 or 24V AC/DC
- Current Draw: 260mA@12VDC, 150mA@24VDC
- Static Strength: 1,500 Lbs
- Dynamic Strength: 70 Ft-Lbs.
- Endurance: 1,000,000 cycles (factory tested), 250,00 cycles (UL verified)
- Mode: Selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Operation: AC - Buzz, DC- Silent
- Duty: Continuous
- Dimensions: 3 3/8H x 1 7/8W x 1 3/8D (86mm x 47mm x 35mm)
For more information about the Camden Door Controls CX-ED1410, please contact us.