Winland TA-2HL Temp DegreeAlert Temperature Monitor
Also known as: TA2HL, WI-TA2HL
The WINLAND-TA-2HL is a mechanical temperature monitor with dual high and low output and is designed for reliable monitoring of non-condensing (indoor only) environment areas where high and low temperature limits are critical.
The TA-2HL will separately zone out high and low temperature alarm signals which enables you to instantly identify whether your facility being monitored has a high or low temperature condition.
- Connects to new and existing alarm systems
- Separate output for high and low alarm signals
- No power required to operate
- 15 (4.6 m) signal cable exits rear of unit for clean appearance
- Normally open (N.O.)
- Do not put console in freezer/cooler. Use an EnviroAlert with a wired probe
- Key slot mounting