Visonic DUET-AM Dual-technology Detector with Anti-masking
Also known as: DUETAM, VS-DUETAMCO
The Visonic DUET-AM is a smart high-security dual-technology detector that combines digital PIR and microwave technologies with anti-masking to optimize intrusion detection for industrial environments. It is designed to expose efforts to intentionally or unintentionally defeat the detector.
DUET-AM continuously monitors its surroundings and issues alerts whenever its field of view is blocked. Self-testing is periodically performed by unique patented microwave and passive infrared "Motion Simulators". If the detector does not respond appropriately to the effects produced by these motion simulators, malfunction alerts are issued.
DUET-AM also implements a new generation of patented technologies including advanced microwave DRO front-end utilizing Digital Signal Processing (DSP), "True Motion Recognition" (TMR) using Fuzzy Logic algorithm and state-of-the-art 3D cylindrical optics. The result is an outstanding high-security supervised detector, with ultimate long-term reliability and extremely high false alarm immunity. All this is provided in a durable and easily installed device designed for harsh environments in commercial or light industrial applications.
The result is the industry's best detection accuracy, false alarm immunity and ultimate long-term reliability in an elegant, durable and easily installed professional device.
- Advanced anti-masking and self-test "Motion Simulation" to detect malfunction and attempts to defeat the detector (patented)
- Dual passive infrared and microwave digital technologies for unsurpassed false alarm immunity and reliability
- Optimized signal processing of both MW and PIR channels for superior detection without false alarms
- Ultimate false alarm immunity based on patented TMR algorithm
- Industry's best catch performance based on proprietary patented Target Specific Imaging and 3D cylindrical optics
- High-sensitivity coverage up to 20m x 20m / 67ft x 67ft with wall creep zone
- Unique tamper protection mechanism
- Programmable 1,2 event counter for maximum immunity to false alarms
- Easy-to-use 3-position vertical adjustment
- 9-16 VDC power supply
- Optional swivel brackets for maximum mounting flexibility
- Durable elegant design suitable for any office, commercial or light
- industrial environment
- Meets EN50131-2 European and other international standards
- Input Voltage: 9 to 16 VDC
- Current Drain @ 12 VDC: 21 mA standby, 29 mA max
- Max. Coverage: 20 x 20 m (60 x 60 ft) / 90 (field of view)
- Vertical Adjustment: FAR, MID and NEAR, by sliding the circuit board along a 3-position scale
- Oscillator: Microstrip DRO-stabilized Doppler sensor
- Frequency: 10.525 GHz
- Detection Range: Adjustable from 25% to 100% (5 m to 20 m)
- Alarm Relay: Solid state, N.C., 0.1 A resistive / 30 VDC; 35 max. internal resistance
- Alarm Duration: 2 to 3 seconds
- Tamper Switch: N.C., rated at 50 mA resistive / 30 VDC
- Trouble Relay: Solid state, N.C., 0.1 A resistive / 30 VDC; 35 max.
- Internal resistance Masking Detection Delay: About 60 seconds
- Form: Surface or corner (no brackets); surface, corner and ceiling with brackets
- Height: 2 - 2.6 m (6.5 - 8.5 ft) without bracket, 2 - 3.6 m (6.5 - 12 ft) with bracket.
- RFI Protection: >30 V/m up to 1000 MHz
- Operating Temperatures: -10 C to 50 C 14 F to 122 F
- Storage Temperatures: -20 C to 60 C -4 F to 140 F
- Size (H X W X D): 123 x 76 x 48 mm (4-13/16 x 3 x 1-7/8 in.)
- Weight: 145 g (4.5 oz)
For more information about the Visonic DUET-AM, please contact us.