UTC 320ACC 120VAC Photoelectric Alarm, Pigtail Connector, A and C Relays
Also known as: ES-320ACC
The UTC (formerly GE Security) ESL320ACC is an AC-only 120VAC photoelectric smoke detector with initating alarm relay. As with all smoke detectors in the ESL 320A/350 Series, this detector allows you to program up to 12 units to work in tandem and is backwards compatible with older existing, or pre-installed 320 wiring models. The unit contains self-monitoring capabilities, with a flashing LED indicator that blinks rapidly when the device does not meet UL sensitivity standards.The ESL320ACC also comes with a 46-hour backup battery for device longevity when there is a power failure.
Devices in the ESL 320A/350 Series can not be used in alarm systems with control panels, pull stations, heat sensors or elevator recall. Ideal for at-home use and in larger residential facilities, like dormitories and hotels.
- Built-in 85dB temporal sounder
- Up to 12 units can be interconnected
- Low profile design blends in with any environment
- Backwards compatible with existing ESL 320 wiring
- Test and hush feature
- Field replacable optical chamber for quick and easy maintenance
- Voltage: 120VAC at 60Hz
- Current: 130mA max.
- Sensitivity: 0.83 percent min to 2.46 percent max
- Operating Temperature: 40F to 100F (0C to 55C)
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 95 percent non-condensing
- Sounder: 85dB at 10ft. (305cm)
- Relay time delay 5 deconds (nominal)
- Contacts: 1 A at 30VDC, 120VAC resistive
- Diameter: 6" (15.2cm)
- Depth: 2" (6.4cm)
- Weight: 9.6 oz.
- Battery: 9V akline Duracell, type MN1604
- Listings: UL 217, CSFM, MEA
For more information about the UTC (Formerly GE Security/ESL) 320ACC, please contact us.