System Sensor SPSCW White Ceiling-Mount Speaker StrobeThe System Sensor SPSCW is a white speaker strobe for ceiling installations with selectable strobe settings of 15, 15/75, 30, 75, 95, 110 and 115 cd. It offers high fidelity sound output thanks to the low total harmonic distortion of the speaker.
The SPSCW enables faster installations by providing instant feedback to ensure that wiring is properly connected, rotary switches to select voltage and power settings, and 11 field-selectable candela settings for both wall and ceiling speaker strobes.
- Plug-in design and protective cover reduce ground faults
- Universal mounting plate with an onboard shorting spring tests wiring continuity before installation
- No extension ring required
- Field selectable candela settings: Standard: 15, 15/75, 30, 75, 95, 110, 115
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 15/75 candela
- Rotary switch simplifies field selection of speaker voltage (25 and 70.7 Vrms) and power settings (1/4, 1/2, 1 and 2 watts)
- SP speakers offer high fidelity sound output
- Compatible with System Sensor synchronization protocol
- Electrical compatibility with existing SpectrAlert products
- Optional tamper resistant Torx head screw included
- Listed for ceiling or wall mounting