System Sensor P4W Horn Strobe, White, Wall Mount, Four-Wire, FIRE Lettering
Also known as: BK-P4W
The System Sensor SpectrAlert Advance P4W is a white, four-wire horn strobe with selectable strobe settings of 15, 15/75, 30, 75, 95, 110 and 115 cd.
The SpectrAlert Advance series offers the broadest line of outdoor speakers and speaker strobes in the industry. From metal and plastic outdoor back boxes, to white and red plastic housings, to wall and ceiling mounting options, SpectrAlert Advance can meet virtually any application requirement.
SpectrAlert Advance outdoor speakers and speaker strobes can be used indoors or outdoors in wet or dry applications, and can provide reliable operation from -40 degreesF to 151 degreesF. In addition, these speakers provide a broad frequency response range, low harmonic distortion and maintain a high sound pressure level at all tap settings to provide accurate and intelligible broadcast of evacuation messages.
The entire SpectrAlert Advance line, including speakers, provides a plug-in design that reduces ground faults by enabling installers to pre-wire mounting plates and dress the wires before plugging in the speakers. To enable faster installation times, a shorting spring on the mounting plate provides instant feedback to ensure that wiring is properly connected. Furthermore, rotary switches simplify the selection of voltage and power settings. Both wall and ceiling speaker strobes include field-selectable candela settings that enable installers to quickly set each device to meet application requirements.
The speakers' weatherproof plastic back boxes (shipped with product) and metal back boxes (available separately) are designed to accommodate in-and-out wiring for daisy chaining outdoor devices. Plastic back boxes feature removable side flanges and improved resistance to saltwater corrosion. The screw-hole knock-outs located on the back of the back box eliminate the need to drill holes for screw-in mounting. Both weatherproof back boxes come with 3/4-inch top and bottom conduit entries and 3/4-inch knock-outs at the back. Included with each back box is a screw-in NPT plug with an O-ring gasket for a water tight seal.
- Plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box
- Tamper-resistant construction
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 15/75 candela
- Field-selectable candela settings on wall units: 15, 15/75, 30, 75, 95, 110, 115
- Horn rated at 88+ dBA at 16 volts
- Rotary switch for horn tone and three volume selections
- Universal mounting plate for wall units
- Mounting plate shorting spring checks wiring continuity before device installation
- Electrically Compatible with legacy SpectrAlert devices
- Compatible with MDL3 sync module
- Listed for ceiling or wall mounting