System Sensor 4WT-B Photoelectric i3 Smoke Detector, 4-Wire, 135F fixed thermal sensor
Also known as: 4WTB, BK-4WTB
The System Sensor 4WT-B is a 4-wire, photoelectric i3 smoke detector with a 135 degreesF fixed thermal sensor.
System Sensor i3 series smoke detectors represent significant advancement in conventional detection. The i3 family is founded on three principles: installation ease, intelligence, and instant inspection.
The i3 line redefines installation ease with its plug-in design. This allows an installer to pre-wire bases (included with heads). The large wire entry port and in-line terminals provide ample room for neatly routing the wiring inside the base. The base accommodates a variety of back box mounting methods as well as direct mounting with drywall anchors. To complete the installation, i3 heads plug into the base with a simple Stop-Drop 'N Lock action.
i3 detectors offer a number of intelligent features to simplify testing and maintenance. Drift compensation and smoothing algorithms are standard with the i3 line to minimize nuisance alarms. 2-wire i3 detectors can generate a remote LED indicated maintenance signal when connected to the 2W-MOD2 loop test/maintenance module or a panel equipped with the i3 protocol. The SENS-RDR, a wireless device, displays the sensitivity of i3 detectors in terms of percent-per-foot obscuration.
The i3 series provides wide-angle red and green LED indicators for instant inspection of the detector's condition: normal standby, out-of-sensitivity, alarm, or freeze trouble. When connected to the 2W-MOD2 loop test/maintenance module or a panel with the i3 protocol, the EZ Walk loop test feature is available on 2-wire i3 detectors. This feature verifies the initiating loop wiring by providing LED status indication at each detector.
- Plug-in detector line, mounting base included
- Large wire entry port
- In-line terminals with SEMS screws
- Mounts to octagonal and single-gang back boxes, 4-square back boxes, or direct to ceiling
- Stop-Drop N Lock attachment to base
- Removable detector cover and chamber
- Built-in remote maintenance signaling
- Drift compensation and smoothing algorithms
- Simplified sensitivity measurement
- Wide-angle, dual-color LED indication
- Loop testing via EZ Walk feature
- Built-in test switch
- Detection: Photoelectric
- Wiring: 4-wire
- Heat Sensor:135F (57.2C) fixed
- Operating Voltage:12/24 V non-polarized nominal, 8.5 min. to 35 max.
- Maximum Ripple Voltage:30% of nominal (peak to peak)
- Alarm Current: 20mA max. @ 12V, 23mA @ 24V
- Standby Current: 50 A max. avg.
- Alarm Contact Ratings: 0.5 A @ 30V AC/DC
- Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 100F (0 to 37.8C)
- Operating Humidity Range: 0% to 95% RH, noncondensing
- Freeze Trouble: 41F (5C)
- Sensitivity:2.5%/ft. nominal
- Wiring Gauge: 14-22 AWG
- Dimensions:2.0" (51mm) H x 5.3" (127mm) Dia.
- Weight: 6.3 oz. (178 g)
Average rating: 4.0, based on
For more information about the System Sensor 4WT-B, please contact us.