SDC Z7250GQ SDC Failsafe Electrified Cylindrical Lockset, Locked Outside
Also known as: SZ-Z7250GQ, SDC-Z7250GQ
The SDC Z7250GQ is a electrified cylindrical lockset with a request to exit option. The unit features failsafe operation and is supplied with a six pin cylinder equipped with a Schlage "C" equivalent keyway. The lockset is designed for the access control of openings in commercial, industrial and institutional facilities where code compliance, dependable operation and resistance to physical abuse is required.
Electra Pro electrified cylindrical locks ensure that the door stays latched even when unlocked, maintaining fire door integrity. Electra Pro locksets comply with all national building and fire life safety code requirements for use on fire rated doors, including high-rise stairwell and elevator lobby doors where the use of electric strikes and magnetic locks is prohibited.
Electra Pro Z7200 electrified locksets provide a superior appearance compared to exposed and vulnerable electric strikes and magnetic locks, while eliminating the need for request-to-exit devices.
The Z7250GQ features a Galaxy lever trim and a satin chrome finish.
- Request-to-exit output standard with all locksets
- Dual Voltage 12 and 24VDC
- Choice of failsafe or failsecure operating mode
- Clutch allows the lever to operate while the door stays locked for increased vandal and abuse resistance
- Independent power return springs for effective lever action and prevention of lever sag
- SDC cylinder with 'C' keyway
- Small format Interchangeable core (optional)
- No exposed mounting screws
- Strikes available to match existing frame preparation
- Choice of seven architectural finishes
- Exceeds ANSI A156-2 Grade 1 specifications
- SDC lever handle styles comply with ADA easy access requirements and CSFM, California State Fire Marshal, Title 19