SDC 918H Indoor Keypad, Single Gang, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Also known as: SZ-918H
The SDC 918 EntryCheck is a stand alone digital keypad designed to control access of a single entry point for facilities with up to 500 users. Each user is assigned a personal identification number (PIN). Keypad entry of a valid one to six digit code activates one or both of the output relays which releases an electric door lock.
- Dimensions: 3"W x 4-3/4"H x 1-1/2"D, (1/4 wall projection)
- Voltage: 12/24 VAC/DC
- Current: 30mA typical, 150mA maximum
- Outputs: Relay 1 - SPDT 5 Amps @ 30VDC, Relay 2 - SPDT 2 Amps @ 30VDC, Switch to Common Outputs 3 & 4 100mA @ 30VDC
- Temperature: -20F to + 130F (-30C to + 54C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze
For more information about the Security Door Controls 918H, please contact us.