Securitron M62F 1200 lbs. Holding Force MagnalockThe SECURITRON-M62F is a durable, face drilled magnalock designed for use in interior, perimeter, and exterior access control environments.
The M62F is compact enough to fit in 2.5 inches of flat space and requires a low current draw, which helps reduce operational costs. Weatherproof and plated for rust resistance, this magnalock is the perfect choice for both indoor and outdoor installations.
The unit mounts to hollow metal, concrete filled metal, wood, glass with aluminum frames, or Herculite doors.
- Face Drilled
- Patented instant release circuit - no residual magnetism
- Fully sealed electronics - tamper proof and weatherproof
- Surface mounts easily with minimal tools
- Mounted using steel machine screws into blind finishing nuts
- Architectural brushed stainless steel finish (US32D/630)
- All ferrous metal surfaces plated to MIL specification
- Hardware accessories available to configure any opening
- Dress Covers available
- Ten feet [3.05m] of jacketed, stranded conductor
- Automatic dual voltage - no field adjustment required
- Universal threaded conduit fitting is 1/2" female - 3/4" male
- Split Strike Plates and Offset Strike Plates available
- UL Listed