Seco-Larm SK-1323-SPQ ENFORCER Sealed Housing Weatherproof Outdoor Digital Access Keypad, 1,010 Users, Two 1-Amp Relays, Built-In Proximity Card Reader
Also known as: SK1323SPQ, SL-SK1323SPQ
Programmable via fingertip, the SK-1323-SPQ Stand-Alone Weatherproof Keypad with Built-In Proximity Reader from Seco-Larm is a weatherproof, rugged aluminum construction enclosure, which protects against the harshest weather. The metal housing is also specially designed to sustain the punishment and abuse of high traffic. It can be surface mounted with its aluminum housing or flush mounting on the wall.
It accommodates a single gang box and most keypad styles. The keypad is designed for basic access or code control for up to 1010 individual users from output one (1) and 10 users from output two (2). All features can be programmed directly from the keypad. There is no need for an external programmer.
This keypad is the perfect choice for controlling electric or magnetic locks, security systems, elevator control, gate controls or other types of equipment requiring on/off or momentary control inputs. The key buttons are back-lit for easy nighttime use. It has two relay outputs, each controlled by two groups of independent user codes. Two LEDs are wired internally to indicate the operation status of the outputs 1 and 2 and the system status of the keypad.
Finally, this particular keypad comes with a proximity card reader, and has three programmable access modes: card only, card or code, and card with code.
- 12~24 VAC/VDC operation
- 1010 Users (Output #1: 1,000 users, Output #2: 10 users)
- 2 Form C relays, each rated 1 Amp @ 30VDC
- Each relay has programmable output time from 1-99 seconds or toggle
- Output #2 can be programmed for use with a doorbell
- 2 Egress inputs and 1 door sensor input
- Backlit keys for easy nighttime use
- Two multi-colored status LEDs
- Able to mount to a single-gang back box
- All features are programmed directly from the keypad - no need for an external programmer
- EEPROM memory protects programmed information in case of power loss
- Optical tamper for added security
- Circuitry is potted with epoxy for outdoor use
- IP65 weatherproof rating, rugged aluminum construction
- Built-in proximity card reader
- 3 Programmable access modes for Output #1: Card Only, Card or Code, and Card with Code
- Output #2 may have either a card or a code programmed for each user
- Number of user codes: Up to 1,010
- Operating voltage: 12~24 VAC/VDC
- Current drain: Stand-by - 40mA@12VDC, Active - 70mA@12VDC
- Relay outputs (2): 1A@30VDC, Form C, NO/COM/NC
- Egress inputs: 2, N.O. Ground
- Door sensor input: N.C. Ground
- Tamper sensor: Optical
- Operating temperature: -4~122 F (-20~50 C)
- Keypad LED life: 60,000 hours (over 6.8 years)
- Weight: 1-lb 2-oz (510g)
- Proximity reader frequency: 125kHz
- Proximity reader distance: 1-15/16" (50mm)
- Dimensions: 4-3/4"x3"x7/8" (120x76x22 mm)
Average rating: 5.0, based on
For more information about the Seco-Larm SK-1323-SPQ, please contact us.