Rutherford TD365 365 Day Timer
Also known as: RU-TD365, RCI-TD365
The Rutherford TD365 is a fully programmable, 365 day/24 hour, multiple event timer. It is extremely versatile and may be used for a wide variety of applications. The timer can perform up to 99 daily/weekly independent events. Each of these events may be programmed to occur at any time, or day of the week. Daylight Savings time is no problem, simply select the Daylight Savings mode and automatic adjustment will occur.
The "First Person In" feature is designed to delay the automatic disarming of a security system until the first person with authorized access arrives at the protected premises. If nobody arrives, as in the event of holidays or severe weather conditions, the security system (burglar alarms, access controls, video cameras, etc.) will remain armed.
The TD365 Timer includes a variety of features to meet all of your demanding home/building automation requirements.
- 24 hr, 365 day timer for individual daily events
- 2 momentary or latching form "C" relays to control locks and other electronic devices or circuits
- Large alphanumeric backlit LCD display for easy programming
- 16 characters by 2 line LCD
- "First Person In" feature to prevent unattended open doors
- EEProm memory for safe storage of data (all data is stored in the event of a power failure)
- 40 programmable holidays to override regular schedule
- 99 daily/weekly events for flexibility and versatility
- Automatic voltage selection 12 to 24 VAC or DC
- Lithium Battery Included
- Built in battery charger circuit allows for addition of stand by battery
- High current capabilities
- Dimensions: 3-3/4"W x 4-11/16"H x 1"D (95mm x 120mm x 25mm)
- Input Voltage: 12 to 24VDC or VAC
- Relay Rating: 5A@240VAC, 12A@120VAC, 10A@12/24VDC
- Current Draw: 50-160 ma @ 12VDC, 50-120 ma @ 24VDC, 40-110 ma @ 12/24VAC
- # of Events: 99 User Events, 40 Holiday Events, 1 Block Event
For more information about the Rutherford Controls TD365, please contact us.