Power-Sonic PS-12180F2 12V 18 Ah Rechargeable SLA Battery
Also known as: PS12180F2, PW-PS12180F2
The PowerSonic PS-12180F2 is a 12V 18 Ah Rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid Battery with .250" (F2) terminals.
The PowerSonic PS-12180F2 rechargeable battery is ideal for providing backup power to alarm control panels and a host of other systems. Should the battery be accidentally overcharged producing hydrogen and oxygen, special one-way valves allow the gases to escape and avoid pressure build-up. Otherwise, the battery is completely sealed, and thus maintenance-free and leak proof.
All batteries purchased from JMAC Supply are individually tested prior to shipment to ensure optimal performance and maximum battery life. If you have any questions or need any assistance in selecting the correct battery for your application please feel free to contact us at (516) 812-0917 and a member of our team will be happy to assist you.
- High Discharge Rate
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
- Design Flexibility
- Easy Handling
- Long Shelf Life
- Rugged Construction
- Deep Discharge Recovery
- Long Service Life
- Brand/Series: PS Series
- Capacity: 18Ah
- Chemical System: Lead Acid
- Classification: Rechargeable
- Dimensions: 7.13"L3"W6.59"H
- Material, Jacket: Non-Conductive ABS Plastic
- Primary Type: Rechargeable
- Size: Rectangular
- Temperature, Operating: -20 to +50C
- Temperature, Operating, Maximum: 60C
- Temperature, Operating, Minimum: -40C
- Termination: Quick Disconnect: 0.25
- Voltage, Nominal: 12 VDC
- Voltage, Rating: 12V
- Weight: 12.6 lbs.
For more information about the Powersonic PS-12180F2, please contact us.