Potter Amseco WLS Tank Water Level Switch
Also known as: PL-WLS
The WLS Water Level Switch is a float operated device for supervising water level in a sprinkler supply gravity or pressure tank.
The WLS has a bushing with 1 1/2" American Standard Pipe Threads for mounting in steel tanks. A 1 1/2" x 2" adapter bushing is available for mounting in existing 2" steel flanges. An optional bushing adapter with a buttress thread is available for mounting in wooden tanks.
The unit is capable of detecting the level of water before a 3" (7.6cm) rise and/or a 3" (7.6cm) fall in the water level in a pressure tank, as required.
The cover is held in place with two tamper resistant screws (provided), which require a special key for removal.
- NEMA 4 solid metal enclosure
- Detection range before 3 rise/ before 3 fall of water level
- Detection of 12 drop in water level
- Maximum pressure 175 psi
- Used on steel or wooden tanks
- Works on pressure or gravity tanks
- Listings: UL, NYMEA, and CSFM
- Dimensions: Housing - 5.56"H x 3.50"W x 2.56"D 14.1cm H x 8.9cm W x 6.5cm D
- Weight: 3.25 lb / 1.47 Kg
- Enclosure: Cast aluminum with red enamel finish
- Applications: Steel or wood tanks (With the optional wood bushing adapter, Stock No. 5180199)
- Contacts: Two sets SPDT (Form C), One set for high / One set for low, Rated - 15.00 Amps at 125/250VAC, 0.50 Amp at 125VDC, 0.25 Amp at 250VDC
- Detection Range: Before 3" (7.6cm) Rise /Before 3" (7.6cm) Fall
- Environmental Specifications: Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Temperature range: 40F to 140F (4.5C to 60C)
- NEMA 4 rated enclosure - when used with proper conduit fittings
- Maximum Pressure: 175 PSI (12.1 BAR)
For more information about the Potter / Amseco WLS, please contact us.