Potter Amseco SL-401A 60,000 Candle Power Output Strobe, Amber Lens
Also known as: SL401A, AS-SL401A
The SL-401A is a low current, weather-proof strobe with an Amber lens.
The strobe operates on 12V DC and draws a low 115mA of current. Constructed of a high impact resistant thermoplastic, the SL-401A is durable enough to withstand harsh environments.
The strobe is rated at 60,000 candle power and an operating life in excess of 200 hours of continuous operation.
- Easy 2-wire connection with reverse polarity protection
- 60,000 candle power output
- 115mA current draw at 12V DC
- Two colored lead wires AWG#22 provided for input power connection
- Operating life in excess of 200 hours
- Amber lens color