Potter Amseco PAM-1 Multi-voltage Relay Module
Also known as: PAM1, PL-PAM1
The Potter Amseco PAM-1 relay is an encapulated 24VDC multi-voltage device providing 10.0 Amp form C contacts. The relay may be energized by one of three input voltages: 24 VAC, 24 VDC, or 115 VAC. A red LED is provided which, when illuminated, indicates the relay coil is energized.
The PAM-SD may be mounted by using the double-sided adhesive tape, the self-drilling screw, or loosely placed in an electrical backbox. These devices are ideal for applications where remote relays are required for control or status feedback. They are suitable for use with HVAC, temperature control, fire alarm, security, energy management, and lighting control systems.
- Single SPDT relay with LED
- Double-sided adhesive tape
- Mounting screw
- 12" leads
- 6 wire nuts
- Power Requirements: Per position - 0.015 Amps @ 24VDC, 24VAC, 115VAC
- Relay: UL recognized SPDT
- Contact Rating: 10 Amps @ 115VAC, 7 Amps @ 28VDC, 250 Microamps @ 5VDC
- Ambient Temperature: 32F to 120F (0C to 49C)
- Approvals: UL Listed
- Dimensions: 1.5" (38.1 mm) H x 1" (25.44 mm) W x 0.875" (22.2MM) D, 12" (304.8mm) 18 ga. wire leads
For more information about the Potter / Amseco PAM-1, please contact us.