Muxlab 500440 HDMI 4 4 Matrix, UHD-4K
Also known as: 5M-500440
The HDMI 44 Matrix, UHD-4K connects four HDMI sources to four displays. This matrix provide four HDMI outputs and each HDMI output is supporting 1080p Full HD up to 4K plus all 3D formats and supporting independent EDID control. It works with Blu-Ray players, Set-Top boxes, Home Theater PCs, and game consoles that connect to an HDMI display. Any source is accessible at all times by any display by selecting it via the supplied IR Remote Control, RS-232, TCP/IP or by using the selection buttons on the front panel.
- HDMI V1.4 supports: 4K x 2K @30Hz, 1080P @120Hz and 1080P 3D @60Hz.
- Supports color depth of 48, 36, 30 and 24 bit.
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio.
- Allows any source to be displayed on multiple displays at the same time.
- Allows any HDMI display to view any HDMI source at any time.
- Input ports support independent EDID.
- Supports IR matrix.
- Supports pushbutton, IR and RS232 control.
- HDMI connectors with locking nuts
- Video Bandwidth: 297 MHz
- Support Video Resolution: 480i,576i,480p,576p,720p,1080i,1080p@24/30/50/60Hz, 4K@30Hz, 1080p 3D@60Hz
- Input Ports: Four (4) HDMI Receptacle, One (1) RS-232, Five (5) IR Sensor 3.5mm Jack
- Output Ports: Four (4) HDMI Receptacle, Four (4) IR Emitter 3.5mm Jack
- ESD Protection: Human-body Model: 8kV (Air-gap discharge), 4kV (Contact discharge)
- Power Supply One (1) 110-240VAC to 12VDC/2.5A power supply with interchangeable blades
- Dimensions: 10.63 4.53 1.77 (270 115 45 mm)
- Weight: 3.2 lbs (1.45 Kg)
- Chassis Material: Metal
- Silkscreen Color: Black
- Operating Temperature: 0 C to 40 C / 32 F to 104 F
- Storage Temperature: 20 C to 60 C / 4 F to 140 F
- Relative Humidity: 20 to 90 % RH (non-condensing)
- Compliance: Regulatory: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Warranty: 2 Years
For more information about the Muxlab 500440, please contact us.