Distributing low-cost, high-quality audio/video is a hard thing to do.? But the Muxlab 500200 makes it look easy!
This 110 Volt Hub distributes up to two composite video, one S-video, and two audio signals over Cat5 cables.? Use Hub in tandem with Muxlab VideoEase Baluns for an easy, more affordable way to route multiple displays to a single source.? Perfect for school classrooms, auditoriums, hotel/convention centers, and airline information systems.
Muxlab 500200 Audio-Video Hub (110V)UPC: 627699002001
Also known as: 5M-500200
The MUXLAB-500200 is a 110V Audio-Video Hub that can distribute a maximum of two baseband composite signals or one S-video signal and two audio signals to eight destinations over inexpensive Cat5 cable.
Great for connecting multiple displays to a single course, the 500200 ideal for use classrooms, lecture halls, auditoriums, retail kiosks, video information displays, on-line advertising, tradeshows, convention centers, and airline information systems.
- Can distribute audio-video to eight (8) displays
- Cascadable up to 64 displays via Looping Output
- Composite video up to 2200 feet (670m) in color via Cat 5 twisted pair
- S-Video up to 1000 feet (300m) in color via Cat 5 twisted pair
- Supports up to 2 video and 2 audio channels
- Pin-compatible with baluns 500000, 500009, 500001, 500012, 500016, 500017
- Supports NTSC and PAL
- Euro version model 500201
- Environment: Composite video (NTSC, PAL), S-Video, line level analog audio
- Devices: DVD, cable boxes, PC video servers, matrix switchers, monitors, projectors, plasmas, LCD displays and other composite video and analog audio equipment
- Power Supply Connector: 5-pin DIN; pin 1 GND, pin 2 GND, pin 4 -12V, pin 5 +12V.
- Temperature Operating: 0 to 55 C. Storage:-20 to 85 C. Humidity: up to 95%
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 4 x 1.3 (21.6 x 10.2 x 3.3 cm)
- Weight: 2.1 lbs (.95 kgs)
- Compliance: FCC, CE-EMC Directive 89/336/EEC
- Warranty: 2 years