Honeywell Video HD3US
Honeywells HD3US indoor fixed minidome camera delivers outstanding image quality in a wide variety of lighting conditions and is easy to install.
The 1/3" progressive scan CMOS sensor produces high-resolution, crystal clear images using Digital Pixel System technology. This all-digital technology employs hundreds of thousands of pixels that each act like an individual camera, constantly self-adjusting to eliminate visual noise while delivering natural color and clarity.
The HD3USs enhanced dynamic range (120 dB max) allows it to capture critical details in scenes consisting of both bright and dark areas without compromising image quality or color accuracy. 3D Motion Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction (3DDNR) technology removes noise artifacts from the image, improving motion detection performance and enabling longer DVR recording times.
Installation is fast and easy. The housing pieces snap together so there are no screws to remove and the camera converts easily to a surface or flush mount for direct installation to a ceiling, wall, or 2S electrical box. With the built-in push and turn brackets no additional mounting hardware is required for flush mounting on a ceiling or wall.
The HD3US comes with a 2.812 mm (F1.4) varifocal auto iris lens for a wide range of viewing angles and a 3D axis gimbal provides 360 of pan, 70 of tilt, and 360 of horizontal rotation for precise camera positioning. A second video output and on-board OSD controller are provided for on-site adjustments.
Superb picture quality, true color reproduction, and enhanced low-light performance makes the Honeywell HD3US minidome camera the ideal solution for a wide range of indoor surveillance applications, including banks, ATMs, lobbies, atriums, commercial or government facilities, schools, casinos, retail stores, or hospitals.
- 1/3" progressive scan CMOS image sensor
- Super high resolution: 690 HTVL
- 2.812 mm (F1.4) VFAI lens
- Dynamic range: 102 dB typical/ 120 dB max. (100 to 200 times greater than conventional CCD cameras)
- Progressive scan video capture for sharp image definition in all lighting conditions
- 3D digital noise reduction and day/ night function
- 3D axis gimbal
- Local video output and on-screen display for easy setup
- Dual voltage: 12 V DC or 24 V AC power input
- Surface, flush, and pendant mount options available