Honeywell Video HB74 Standard Resolution Fixed Lens Day/Night IR Indoor Bullet Camera, NTSC
The Performance Series rounds out Honeywells camera portfolio with a variety of indoor, outdoor and low light cameras that lets end users pick the perfect camera for virtually any installation. Ideal for a diverse range of applications, the Performance Series includes a wide range of high performing IR bullet cameras and mini-domes that are easy to install and even easier to use.
The HB74 IR bullet-style camera comes standard with IR illumination, making it perfect for 24/7 surveillance. The HB74 utilizes smart infrared technology. Auto LED brightness adjustment provides even distribution of the IR, eliminating excessive illumination and washed out video. When the ambient light drops below a factory-defined threshold, the 12 IR LEDs activate and the camera changes automatically from color to black-and-white mode, capturing perfect color pictures by day and clear black-and-white images at night.
The 3.8 mm fixed lens offers a wide field of view to complement the 12 IR LEDs that can illuminate up to 45 feet (13.7 m), depending on scene reflectance. The 420 TVL sensor provides clean images in day and night conditions.
The HB74 installs quickly and easily. It comes standard with a two-conductor pigtail that connects to the barrel connector so there is no need to cut wires during installation. The mounting bracket installs quickly and securely with three screws on walls or ceilings, indoors or out.
The HB74 is a cost-effective surveillance solution for applications that experience changing light conditions throughout the day and require extra illumination at night. The HB74 offers a simple yet solid design that provides optimum performance for both indoor and outdoor applications, including lobbies, atria, foyers, vestibules, gated entrances, loading docks and driveways.
- 1/3" Interline Transfer CCD
- Discreet, bullet-style camera with 12 IR LEDs
- 3.8 mm fixed lens
- Smart IR for even distribution of the IR to prevent excessive illumination
- Standard resolution color: 420 TV lines
- Day/Night function
- Easy to install mounting bracket reduces installation time
- Weatherproof housing with IP66 rating
- Equalization valve prevents vacuum effect caused by sudden changes in barometric pressure
- IR LED visible range of 45 ft. (13.7m), depending on scene reflectance
- Two-conductor pigtail is standard for connection to barrel connector
- 12 V DC input
- Video Standard: NTSC
- Scanning System: 525/60 lines
- Image Sensor: 1/3" High Sensitivity CCD
- Number of Pixels (H V): 510 x 492
- Minimum Illumination: 0 lux night, operates in complete darkness (IR LEDs on)
- Horizontal Resolution: 420 TVL
- Video Output: 1.0 Vp-p, 75 ohms
- Sync System: 12 V DC: Internal
- S/N Ratio: 50 dB or more (AGC off)
- Auto Gain Control: Auto
- Automatic Electronic Shutter: 1/601/120,000 s
- Lens Type (IR Corrected): Built-in fixed lens (f=3.8 mm)
- IR LEDs: 850 nm, 12 LEDs
- IR Illumination Distance: Up to 45 ft. (13.7 m), depending on scene reflectance
- White Balance: Auto
- Input Voltage: 12 V DC
- Input Range: 12 V DC 10%
- Power Consumption: 3.6 W (max) / 300 mA with IR LEDs on
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 4.84" x 5.40" x 1.96" (123.0 mm x 137.2 mm x 50.0 mm), including sunshield
- Weight: 1.3 lb. (0.6 kg)
- Construction: Housing: Brushed and anodized aluminum with sunshield; Finish: Brushed and anodized aluminum
- Connectors: Main Video: BNC connector, Power Input: 2.1 mm plug
- Temperature: Operating: 14F to 122F (10C to 50C); Storage: 4F to 140F (20C to 60C)
- Rating: IP66
Average rating: 5.0, based on
For more information about the Honeywell Video HB74, please contact us.