Honeywell Video H4D1FR1 equIP Series 720p 3.3-12mm VFAI Lens True Day/Night H.264 Rugged Indoor/Outdoor IR Minidome IP Camera
Honeywells latest edition to the equIP Series of IP-based products, the H4D1FR1 is a high definition, true day/night, rugged indoor/outdoor IR minidome network camera. Providing extremely crisp images at minimal bandwidth, the H4D1FR1 camera offers 720p resolution at full frame rate, progressive scan technology, and 2D edge enhancement for outstanding picture clarity and definition. Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) provides significant storage savings without sacrificing image quality in low light and the " progressive scan CMOS sensor ensures accurate color rendition through a wide variety of lighting conditions.
The H4D1FR1 supports dual video streams and multiple compression formats with rates up to 30 frames per second. The compression parameters for the two video streams are independently configurable. The primary stream is dedicated to H.264. The secondary stream can be configured for H.264 or MJPEG.
The H4D1FR1 integrates a camera and lens in an ultra-compact, single-piece, tamper-proof unit for fast and easy installation in any application. The camera is designed to be surface mounted. Wall and pendant mount kits are also available. With built-in low-current Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), power is supplied to the camera using standard network cabling, eliminating the need for a separate power supply and associated wiring. In retrofit situations where PoE support does not exist, the unit can also be powered directly from 24 V AC.
A 3-axis gimbal capable of 360 of pan, 75 of tilt, and 360 of horizontal rotation simplifies mechanical camera adjustment and the varifocal auto iris lens allows the field of view to be adjusted to suit the scene requirements. Additionally, an analog video output is provided for aiming and focusing the camera during setup.
The H4D1FR1 supports the ONVIF specification for interoperability between network video products and comes with a powerful and intuitive web client for fine-tuning of the camera and the auto iris levels. This can also be performed from most DVR/NVR setup utilities.
The H4D1FR1 is perfect for installations that require excellent picture quality at minimal bandwidth. At three times the resolution of standard analog cameras, yet with similar bandwidth requirements, the H4D1FR1 can be retrofitted on many existing DVR/NVR installations without requiring additional storage. Its discreet, vandal-resistant rugged design provides optimum performance for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Outstanding image quality, 720p (1280 720) resolution
- 30 fps progressive scan
- True Day/Night, VFAI lens with removable IR cut filter
- 3.312 mm VFAI lens
- 24 LEDs provide up to 50 ft (15 m) of illumination, depending on scene reflectance
- Motion and tamper detection
- NTP time synchronization support
- ONVIF (Profile S) support
- Dual digital video streams, independently configurable, H.264 and/or H.264/MJPEG
- Remote firmware update
- Supports both dynamic and static IP addresses
- Date and time stamp embedded into video stream
- Multiple browser support
- Includes advanced IP locator software to make system setup easy
- Web server for remote setup of camera video and network parameters
- Choice of 24 V AC or PoE (IEEE 802.3af) power inputs
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate dome cover
- IP66 ingress protection rating
- Wall and pendant mount kits available
- Video Standard: NTSC
- Scanning System: Progressive scan
- Image Sensor: 1/4" CMOS
- Number of Pixels (H V): 1280 x 720
- Minimum Illumination (AGC max): 0.25 lux color/0.22 lux BW @ 50 IRE, F1.6, 0.11 lux color/0.09 lux BW @ 30 IRE, F1.6, 0 lux with IR LEDs on
- Automatic Lens Control: DC iris level 1-25
- Video Output (AUX): 1.0 Vp-p @ 75 ohms
- S/N Ratio: 50 dB or more (AGC off)
- Auto Gain Control: Off/On, selectable (10-40 dB)
- Automatic Electronic Shutter: 1/601/24,500 s (NTSC)
- Lens Type: 3.312 mm VFAI, DC drive, F1.6
- IR LEDs: 850 nm, 24 LEDs
- IR Illumination Distance: Up to 50 ft (15 m), depending on scene reflectance
- White Balance: AWC, AWC Push, Manual
- Electrical Input Voltage: 24 V AC, PoE IEEE 802.3af
- Input Range: 1728 V AC
- Surge Suppression: 1.5 kW transient
- Power Consumption: 24 V AC: 6 W (max) PoE: PD Type 1, Class 2
- Dimensions (W x H): 6.1" x 4.6" (156 mm x 117.5 mm)
- Weight: 3.0 lb (1.3 kg) camera only
- Construction: Housing: Die cast aluminum, Finish: Cool gray powder coat, Dome Cover: Polycarbonate
- Connector: Video Output (AUX): 2-pin Molex connector; Power Input: Removable screw block; Network: RJ45 connector
- Temperature: Operating: -13F to 131F (-25C to 55C), Storage: -40F to 158F (-40C to 70C)
- Relative Humidity: 10% to 100% (condensing)
- Rating: IP66
Average rating: 5.0, based on
For more information about the Honeywell Video H4D1FR1, please contact us.