Honeywell Video H2W2GR1 Network TDN Low-Light WDR IR Micro Dome Camera, 2MP, 2.8mm
Also known as: HCS-H2W2GR1
The Honeywell Video H2W2GR1 is a network low-light IR micro-dome camera that features true day/night, wide dynamic range, a 1/2.8" 2MP progressive scan CMOS sensor, a 2.8mm lens, PoE and a H.265+ codec.
Honeywell is taking quality and reliability to the next level with the New equIP range of ultra low-light box IP cameras. The 1080p 2 MP micro-dome cameras offer high definition resolution at full frame rate, progressive scan technology, and edge enhancement for outstanding picture clarity. ONVIF (Profile S/G/Q) compliance ensures hassle-free, flexible system integration.
- Full HD 1080p 25/30 fps image with a 1/2.8" 2 MP sensor
- True WDR, up to 140 dB, ensures glare-free images
- True Day/Night capability, vivid colour pictures by day and clear blackand-white pictures at night with ICR
- Excellent low-light performance with 3D noise reduction, saving storage and bandwidth together with H.264 High Profile codec
- H.265+, H.265, H.264 and MJPEG codec, triple stream support
- IR LEDs provide up to 15m of illumination in dimly lit or night time scenes (depending on scene reflectance)
- Smart IR technology provides even distribution of IR
- Waterproof (IP67) and IK10 vandal resistant camera housing
- Working temperature of -30C to 60C (-22F to 140F)
- ONVIF Profile S, G & Q compliant
- Cameras can be retrofitted on many existing DVR/NVR installations without requiring additional storage
- Security features include individual signed certificates and data encryption
- Onboard video analytics event
- Professional design, easy to hold with one hand during installation
- Built-in PoE (Power over Ethernet) eliminates separate power supply and associated wiring; 12 VDC input where PoE power is unavailable
- Conceals up to 4 areas of a scene from viewing and recording
- Supports up to 128 GB microSDHC (Class 10) card for local video storage when network is interrupted. Card not included.