Honeywell Intellisense IS2500LT Wide Area Low-Temp PIR Sensor
Also known as: CK-IS2500LT
The HONEYWELL-IS2500LT is a low temperature PIR detector that can be installed in areas with ambient temperatures as low as -40F.
Pet immunity function is selectable with a dip switch, and a patented look-down mirror protects the area directly beneath the detector. Radio Frequency interference is reduced by the surface mount design. The unit includes 35, 60, and 100 foot lenses.
- Large Wiring Area
- DIP Switch makes installation and set-up simple, with no jumpers to drop
- Selectable Pet Immunity: 0, 40 or 80 lbs. all-in-one unit with the flip of a dip switch
- Black Bug Guard Gasket
- 45 Terminal Block for easy installation and testing
- Patented Look-Down Mirror monitors area directly underneath the sensor
- Surface Mount Design reduces susceptibility to
- RF interference
- Includes: 35 ft., 60 ft. and 100 ft. lenses
- Can be installed in low temperature applications down to -40 C (-40 F)