Honeywell Intellisense DT901 50' X 40' to 90' X 70' Dual-Tec PIR
Also known as: HCS-DT901
Also known as: DT901
The HONEYWELL-DT901 is a Dual Tec Motion Sensor that uses microwave and PIR technology to provide state-of-the-art motion detection at a range of 90 feet.
Unlike the DT900, the DT901 does not have anti-masking technology, but it does include a number of features designed to deter criminals from damaging the sensor. The look-down lens is able to see when someone is trying to disable the sensor from below. Tamper switches and a vandal-resistant housing protect the sensor from damage.
Self-test supervision automatically checks the unit for accuracy so you don't have to.
- Microcontroller-Based Dual Technology
- Sensor Sabotage Prevention
- Queue Logic Event Processing
- Self-Test and Continuous Supervision
- Designed for Harsh Environments
- Self-Adjusting Thresholds
- PIR/Microwave technology for intrusion detection
- Digital Fluorescent Light Filter
- Small Animal Immunity