Honeywell Intellisense DT900 50' X 40' to 90' X 70' Anti-Mask Dual-Tec PIR
The HONEYWELL-DT900 is a Dual Tec Motion Sensor that uses both microwave and PIR technology to provide state-of-the-art motion detection while incorporating safe-guards that prevent tampering from professional intruders.
Advanced sabotage prevention uses anti-masking technology to detect when someone is attempting to mask the sensor. The look-down lens is able to see when an intruder is trying to disable the sensor from below. Three tamper switches protect the sensor from criminals looking to damage the sensor.
Self-test supervision automatically ensures the unit is always functioning properly so that you don't have to.
- Microcontroller-Based Dual Technology
- Sensor Sabotage Prevention
- Queue Logic Event Processing
- Self-Test and Continuous Supervision
- Designed for Harsh Environments
- Self-Adjusting Thresholds
- PIR/Microwave technology for intrusion detection
- Active infrared for anti-masking
- Digital Fluorescent Light Filter
- Small Animal Immunity