Honeywell Ademco 5808W3 Resi & Comm Wireless Smoke Detector
UPC: 781410807174Also known as: HCS-5808W3
Also known as: 5808W3
The Honeywell 5808W3 is a lithium-powered photoelectric smoke/heat detector that works with Honeywell 5800 Series wireless receiver/transmitters (in residential installations) or the 5881ENHC/5883H models for commercial facility use.
The detector comes equipped with smoothing algorithim software and smart check sensors that inform the control panel via non-emergency signaling when the device needs cleaning. Drift compensation automatically adjusts sensor sensitivity to dust build-up, ultimately reducing the occurance of bothersome nuisance alarms. Red and green LED lights help distinguish between normal and abnormal smoke levels.
The detector's firm mounting base allows for drill-free installation that won't leave holes in the wall, even on uneven surfaces. Mounting can support larger ports for drywall anchors. Certified for home or commercial use.
- Improved RF Field Strengh between the detector and receiver
- Smoothing Algorithms minimize nuisance alarms by "smoothing out" short term spikes from dust and smoke
- Smart Check signals the control panel when the detector requires cleaning. This allows a regular, non-emergency service call to clean the detector before it goes into alarm
- Drift Compensation virtually eliminates nuisance alarms form long-term dust build-up by automatically adjusting the detector's sensitivity
- Removable Detector Cover and Chamber Top makes for quick and easily cleaning without disassembling the detector head
- Approved UL Listings for Residential and Commercial Applications
- Green LED denotes a normal condition. A Red LED indicates abnormal conditions
- Easy-to-install mounting base