Gentex WSSPKR Red Outdoor Wall Mount Speaker
Also known as: GN-9041437
The Gentex WSSPKR is a red outdoor listed, wall mount, speaker designed to meet code requirements for audio, visual and voice communications. The WSSPK Series are quality speaker products that offer both dependable evacuation signaling and visual alarms, or a combination of both.
Included with the WSSPK Series speaker and speaker/strobe is the GBLP outdoor listed back box. Using the GBLP back box with the WSSPK series provides protection from weather related conditions and allows the necessary full candela output.
The WSSPK Series provides a 25 or 70.7 VRMS speaker with field selectable power taps of 1/8W, 1/4W, 1/2W, 1W, 2W or 4W.
The WSSPK Series grills are constructed of high impact textured plastic. The WSSPK is warranted for 3 years from the date of purchase. The WSSPK devices are ANSI/UL 1480 and ANSI/UL 1638 listed.
- WSSPK speaker shipped with GBLP outdoor listed back box
- Unit Dimension: WSSPK speaker 6.1 square X 3.19 deep
- High quality dBA output (intelligible)
- Frequency range 400-4000Hz
- Screw terminals, separate in/out wiring (12-18 gauge)
- Field selectable power taps: 1/8W, 1/4W, 1/2W, 1W, 2W, 4W
- Speaker voltage 25 or 70.7 VRMS standard, field selectable
- To synchronize use the Gentex AVSM Control Module
- Tamperproof grill
- Faceplate available in red or off-white
- Xenon strobe maintains constant flash rate (1Hz) regardless of input voltage