Gentex GECR-24PWW Red Colored Lens Wall Mount Horn/Strobe
Also known as: GECR24PWW, GN-9041334
The Gentex GECR-24PWW is a red colored lens horn/strobe with a plain off-white faceplate.
The Commander3 Series Colored Lens Signals are wall mount, low profile strobes or horn/strobes that offer dependable audible and visual alarms for warning and emergency notification. Applications include emergency communication, severe weather, emergency response and many more.
The GE3 Colored Lens Series are 24VDC units available in lens colors of amber, blue, green and red. The Series offers tamperproof field selectable candela options of 15, 30, 60, 75, and 110 candela.
The Commander3 Colored Lens Series has a minimal operation current and has a minimum flash rate of 1Hz regardless of input voltage.
The Commander3 Colored Lens Series is shipped with a die cast 4" mounting bracket which incorporates the popular Super-Slide feature that allows the installer to easily pre-wire the system and test for supervision. The product also features a locking mechanism that secures the signal to the bracket without showing any screws.
The GE3 Colored Lens Series also features the Checkmate - Instant Voltage Verification Feature which allows the installer to check the voltage drop, current draw and match it against the blue print.
The Commander 3 Colored Lens Series are ANSI/UL1638 and ANSI/UL464 listed. The Series is also compliant with the rated candela per the polar dispersion requirements of ANSI/UL 1971. Therefore, the ANSI/UL 1971 polar plot is equal to the candela listed on the product, no derating was required. The Series is warranted for three years from date of purchase.
- Nominal voltage 24VDC
- Tamperproof field selectable candela options of 15, 30, 60, 75, and 110
- Unit Dimensions: 5(12.7 cm) high x 4.5(11.43 cm) wide x 2.5(6.35 cm) deep
- Lens colors available: amber, blue, green and red
- Super-Slide Bracket - Ease ofSupervisionTesting
- Checkmate- InstantVoltageVerification
- Synchronize strobe and/or horn with GentexAVSM Control Module
- Prewire entire system, install mounting bracket, then install signals
- Input terminals accept 12 to 18AWG
- Switch selection for high or low dBA
- Switch for chime, whoop, mechanical and 2400Hz tone
- Switch for continuous or temporal 3 (not available on whoop tone)
- Tamperproof re-entrant grill
- Surface mount with the GSB (Gentex Surface Mount Box)
- Silence audible while visual appliance will remain flashing (for use in accepted jurisdictions)
- Faceplate available in red or off-white